Handcrafted Bridal Jewelry
Sorrelli handcrafted Swarovski® crystal bridal jewelry is available in a variety of attractive styles to add the finishing touches to your very special day.
Sorrelli is a family-owned jewelry design company founded in 1983 in Kutztown, PA. Our pieces are proudly handcrafted from semi-precious stones and genuine Swarovski® and other high-quality Austrian crystals, and they grace the jewelry boxes of celebrities, career women, and jewelry lovers of every age and background.
Swarovski® crystals are man-made, precision-cut gems that are manufactured in Austria and have a brilliant shine that makes them a spectacular addition to our bridal jewelry.
Sorrelli bridal earrings are available in simple, elegant and timeless designs that will light up your face, express your personality, and be seen in all your wedding day photos. A good rule of thumb is to be yourself. If you feel fabulous in stud earrings, don’t let anything stop you from wearing them.
Other popular styles include:
- Clusters – They sit on the earlobe with clusters of stones and Swarovski® crystals that drop below the earlobe. Cluster earrings look spectacular with halter and V-neck wedding gowns and will frame your face and allow the dress to take center stage.
- Dangles – These earrings fall freely and dangle below the earlobe. They can add fullness to a narrow face but work well with all face shapes. The effortless style conveys a lovely sense of movement. They make a dazzling accessory for gowns with sweetheart and “V” necklines.
- Teardrops –Sorrelli designs both classic teardrop-shaped Swarovski® crystal post earrings as well as delicate teardrops that dangle below your earlobe. If you’re wearing a spaghetti strap gown with beading or embellishments, teardrops are a great way to adorn your ears.
- Studs – This classic style features a single stone or brilliant Swarovski® crystal that sits directly on your earlobe. Stud earrings look great on every face shape and work especially well with bateau, strapless and sweetheart necklines.
- Hoops – Hoop earrings are classic and feminine and never go out of style. Our Swarovski® crystal-encrusted hoops range from understated simplicity to bold designs. They look spectacular with off-shoulder and strapless necklines.
Sorrelli’s handcrafted crystal bridal necklaces are available in a wide range of styles, and feature pear, round, and elongated Swarovski® crystals as well as semi-precious and synthetic stones in pendant, fringe, line, collar, bib, “Y” and multi-strand styles.
A strapless or sweetheart neckline gown looks great with just about any style, from bold multi-strand necklaces to chic bib necklaces, and gorgeous statement pieces. A drop pendant will call attention to your neckline, while a choker will call more attention to your face.
For a V-neck gown, a universally flattering cut, consider a delicate pendant or “Y” necklace that will draw an onlooker’s attention upward, and pair it with long earrings. If you are wearing spaghetti straps with beading or embellishments, consider a simple necklace to avoid overdoing the bling.
A one-shoulder gown can be difficult to accessorize and requires little embellishment. Forgo the necklace and slip on a pair of glimmering crystal earrings and an oversize cuff bracelet (on the bare arm).
Brides everywhere adore Sorrelli handcrafted crystal jewelry. Browse our bridal collection from the comfort of home, call us at 877.659.4374, visit us in person in Kutztown and Allentown, PA, or look for an authorized retail partner near you.