Swarovski Crystal Wedding Jewelry
Many brides want to glamorize their look without stealing attention away from their gown. Swarovski® crystal wedding jewelry from Sorrelli is the ideal solution. Our vintage-inspired crystal pieces are the perfect accessories for your wedding, your bridal party, and any other special occasion.
Each piece in the Sorrelli bridal collection features a unique mixture of semi-precious and synthetic cabochons and crystals. We use genuine Swarovski® crystals in the majority of our jewelry. These man-made, precision-cut gems are manufactured in Austria and have a brilliant shine that makes them a spectacular addition to bridal jewelry.
How to Choose the Perfect Bridal Jewelry
Planning a wedding can be overwhelming, and many brides leave the accessorizing until the last minute. Here are a few tips that may help you make the right choices.
- The first step is to decide on your dress. Is your style old-fashioned and romantic, sleek and modern, or something more relaxed? The style, cut and neckline of your gown will help you choose the right accessories.
- Many bridal gowns are bright white, while others are a warmer ivory or cream color. Bright white gowns call for cooler tones and often look their best with silver-tone jewelry. Highlight warmer whites with gold-tones. Most Sorrelli jewelry is handcrafted in plated brass, and each piece is available in different finishes.
- If your gown has embellishments, let them guide you to the right jewelry. Silver beading will look best with silver-toned necklaces and earrings. If you’ve chosen pearl embroidery, select jewelry that incorporates freshwater pearls.
- Consider the gown’s neckline. If it’s strapless, anything goes. If it has a wide neckline, a large statement piece can be a great choice. If you’ve chosen a dress with a high or asymmetrical neck, halter or illusion neckline, a narrow V-neck, or one with thick straps, a better option may be a delicate pendant necklace or a show-stopping cuff bracelet
- How do you plan to wear your hair? Up-dos can look spectacular with statement earrings but are equally elegant with simpler designs. For longer hair, stud earrings are classic, but chandelier earrings can sparkle through your hair.
- Flip through wedding magazines or visit Pinterest to find photos of brides wearing the type of jewelry you like. Seeing the pieces on real people will give you a better idea of how they will look on you.
- So that your bridal party’s jewelry doesn’t outshine yours, try to coordinate them with your own accessories, but don’t skimp on the sparkle!
Don’t be afraid to punch up your wedding ensemble with a hint of color in your jewelry. Birthstones are always a great choice, or choose a color from the flowers in your bridal bouquet. Sorrelli is an industry leader in the color palette for Swarovski® crystals, so whatever you choose is guaranteed to dazzle!
Swarovski® crystal wedding jewelry from Sorrelli looks just as stunning as genuine diamonds. Shop online today, call us at 877.659.4374, or locate your nearest Sorrelli brand store or authorized retail partner.