Sharing a verbal dump of some of my favorite things on this beautiful spring Wine Wednesday!
WINE! My very best friend who worked for 10+ years in the wine industry recommended this for me, a 2020Gruner Vetliner from Winzer Krems in Austria. I ordered a case from Total Wine, it’s a $14 bottle and is delicioussss.
GLASS MARKER: I love having people over but hate when folks mix up their glasses. My sister Ivy got thiswine glass writer for me as a gift, which is perfect for writing on stemless wine glasses. On sorrelli.com we sell some gorgeousupcycled wine charms for stemmed glasses, but when going stemless this marker is my BFF.
- ORCHID SUCCESS: My white phalaenopsis orchid just started blooming. I’ve had this baby for years, she was a gift and has gone with me from my original Brooklyn Heights apartment back in 2015 to my West Village apartment and now to my house in NJ. It’s so so gratifying when you see those gorgeous blooms appear, especially as the weather starts to turn and the nights are getting longer. Plant parent win!
- WILD ABOUT WATERMELON: You can see my super duper bright pink and green jewels peeking out from the photos. They’re a sneak peek of our Wild Watermelon collection, a bright cheery combo of electric pink and electric green stones, set in our antique silver tone finish. Shop the styles I am wearing below :)
Get Lily’s Look!
- Riveting Romance Cuff: Our Classic cuff is a staple to your stack! Lily’s rocking it in the electrifying pinks of Wild Watermelon but we offer it in a variety of crystal colors, perfect for every collection.
Adalyn Cuff Bracelet: Meet one of our newest girls, Adalyn! This delicate cuff features an array of floral details are crystals to add a little Spring to your look.
- Annika Cuff Bracelet: With electric pink and green crystals, Annika is the statement making sister of the Riveting Romance cuff, ready to add an extra pop of color to your stack
- Selene Slider Bracelet:
- Haute Halo Dangle Earrings: A central round crystal with an elegant halo of gems embodies elegance and style.
- Normani Tennis Necklace: A delicate chain dotted with floral charm pieces and sparkling crystals makes for the perfect layering piece or a simple statement.
P.s. You can build this stack in our two other spring collections, Windsor Blue and Spring Rain, or mix in your existing Sorrelli pieces!
Check out the full Wine Wednesday here!