Sorrelli Jewelry Customer Service
Our customer service department is here to help make your Sorrelli experience sparkle!
- Contact Us
- Caring For Your Jewelry
- Repairing Your Sorrelli
- Returns & Exchanges
- Special Services
- Payment & Shipping
We Want to Hear from You!
Have a question, comment, or concern about our jewelry or your order? Take a moment and let us know using the form below.
Our Lifetime Guarantee
Sorrelli jewelry is handcrafted so there will be slight variations from piece to piece. These do not reflect product flaws, but instead make each piece unique. Should your jewelry become damaged due to defects in workmanship, the item will be repaired and if needed, replaced. View our repairs page for details. By treating your Sorrelli with the utmost care, you will be able to enjoy our jewelry for many years to come.
Please note, the Sorrelli Lifetime Guarantee is limited to pieces for which you are the original owner, and is not valid on pieces bought through resale websites or second-hand shops.
Caring for Your Sorrelli
Some Tips to Make Sure Your Jewelry Lasts for Generations
- Do not throw or drop jewelry onto hard surfaces
- Avoid direct contact with sprays—hairspray, perfume, etc.
- Remove your jewelry while showering, swimming, exercising
- Do not place directly in water for an extended period of time
- Never use chemical cleaners or polishes
- Clean and polish with a soft, dry cloth
- Store jewelry flat in its organza bag to prevent bending or scratched crystals