Thank you for your interest in a position with Sorrelli. We’re always on the lookout for talented and success-driven individuals to join our team based in Kutztown, PA. For over 25 years, we’ve been on the forefront of the fashion jewelry scene, while remaining a closely-knit, family-owned business. If you’ve got a passion for fashion and the drive to contribute to our continued growth, we’d love to hear from you! Sorrelli is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply
Currently Accepting Résumés for the Following Positions:
The design assistant is creative and skilled at soldering. They must be a detail-oriented person who can follow direction, has excellent communication skills, and a positive, can-do attitude.
As a valued member of the design team, you will work directly with the lead designer to create new designs by soldering, assembling and reproducing styles as needed. While designing a new collection, you will help research trends, sketch new silhouettes, and assist in the creation of new pieces that complement our most popular styles.
- Provide creative input and assistance to the design team
- Help assist in any tasks required to meet all deadlines
- Assist with stone and color changes
- Repair jewelry as needed
- Assist in designing new product using overstock materials
- Convert earrings for special orders as needed
- Design assistants help to put away stones and findings and assist in organizing the studio on a regular basis
Parts Procurement & Ordering Support
- Design assistants may occasionally need to research and order new materials
- Create and edit pick tickets
- Analyze product data via spreadsheets
- Assist in Communications with the LICA team as needed
- Previous training and experience in Jewelry Design and/or welding and sculpture
- Drawing Skills
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Excel, Word, and Power Point)
- Proficiency using Photoshop
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining the highest levels of accuracy and efficiency
- Outgoing creative individual, who is self-motivated and works well with a team
How to Apply
E-mail resume to email@example.com.
Southeast Account Executive & Showroom Manager
The Southeast Account Executive is a customer-focused sales professional who manages and maintains wholesale accounts to achieve sales growth within his/her assigned region. The Southeast Account Executive also manages Sorrelli’s Atlanta-based showroom, and is responsible for all sales & administrative activities within the showroom. This position requires 40-60% travel to service existing accounts and to solicit new business from potential customers. This individual will participate in various sales activities to support continued sales growth and business development. The Southeast Account Executive is an integral part of the wholesale division and will report directly to the Southeast Regional Sales Manager.
- Sales Growth: Plan sales growth by targeting up-and-coming accounts within assigned regions, ensuring all account reach its full potential.
- Business Development: Identify and research opportunities to develop new business and increase territory value. Actively pursue potential new customers through cold prospecting, trade shows, and lead follow up.
- Selling Activities: Perform all sales functions including order writing by phone & email, customer service, sales follow-up, call initiatives, prospecting, and in-store appointments to ensure goals are being met.
- Showroom Management: Manage and operate Sorrelli’s Atlanta-based showroom to support all trade show customers & prospects. Ensure that each trade show is planned and executed to maximize sales.
- Actively manage each account to meet sales and profit goals, as set by management
- Strategize and initiate action plans by account for long-term success
- Provide customer service and support by phone, email, and web as needed.
- Contact new and existing customers on a regular basis. Discuss supplemental collections, ordering deadlines, current promotions, and other sales-related info.
- Take orders and submit to HQ for processing using the wholesale website.
- Evaluate performance of accounts through reporting on key performance indicators
- Identify top customers and up-and-coming accounts. Work with accounts to tier up for growth
- Plan & execute growth in areas where no accounts exist. Actively pursue & solicit new customers by following up with incoming leads and visiting potential customers.
- Visit assigned accounts on rotation to introduce new collections, make display suggestions, plan in-store events, and provide Sorrelli selling points & brand information to store staff.
Atlanta Showroom Management
- Make preparations before each trade show (staffing, display & merchandising, purchase supplies, request marketing materials, and handle showroom maintenance requests with building management).
- Attend each trade show and service customers from all regions. Ensure that each customer has a great experience at the Sorrelli showroom.
- Contact customers and Sorrelli sales team members for appointments to maximize revenue at each trade show. Document and report show feedback, and track sales results & expenses.
- Use the showroom as an office in between sales trips. Maintain the showroom and assist customers during non-market days (walk-ins and appointments).
Desired Traits & Skills
- Computer literate
- Friendly & outgoing personality
- Sales-oriented mentality
- Customer-ﬁrst attitude
- Effective communication
- Able to work independently and collaboratively
- Management of self & others
How to Apply
E-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part-time Sales Associate
Sorrelli is a fashion jewelry design company celebrating thirty years of business. The Sorrelli Retail Team strives to offer each and every customer the highest level of service, respect, quality, and a second to none product offering. The ideal Sales Associate will be a self-motivated person. Their primary responsibility will be to sell Sorrelli jewelry in order to achieve personal and organizational sales goals and provide the ultimate Sorrelli experience.
- Greet customers in a timely, professional, and engaging manner
- Assist customers in selecting jewelry for their desired look
- Maintain an enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Establish relationships with customers through personal greetings and clienteling activities
- Stay up to date on current trends and product knowledge to serve as an expert for the customer
- Perform daily tasks including inventory maintenance, merchandising, markdowns and light cleaning
- Maintain the aesthetic of the store by completing daily tasks
- Ability to achieve sales goals
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage time and prioritize
- Competitive drive and confidence to succeed
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships with customers and coworkers
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the Sorrelli brand, our jewelry, and fashion
- Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn processes and procedures
- Openness to change and willingness to receive constructive feedback
- Strong attention to detail
- An appreciation for fashion
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Flexible schedule required including nights, weekends and some holidays
How to Apply
E-mail resume to email@example.com and include “Part-time Sales Associate” in the subject line.